11 Mar 2010

Doughnut ドーナツ

Hi. I made some doughnuts yesterday.
At first I couldn't find anything good to make the holes at the centre of the doughnuts.
I tried using a few different pens but they didn't work properly, however I managed to do it in the end.
After that, I read on a website that using a straw to make the hole is easier. Hm, I will try it some point.
Anyway... these are my miniature doughnuts.

こんにちは。昨日、ドーナツを作ってみました。
穴を開ける道具で良いサイズが見つからず、穴を開けるのも意外に難しく、押し出された粘土が変な形になったりして、てこずってしまいました。
いやー、ドーナツ・・・あなどれませんね!!
他のウェブサイトでストローを使うと良いと書いてあったので、使ってみようかな。
ともかく、ドーナツ完成です!


4 comments:

  1. Hello.I think they are perfect!Miniregards from Spain.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hello TINK-SONIA ;)
    Thanks for your comments. I am glad you liked these doughnuts! I went to your website and everything looks great!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Te han quedado de lo mas reales!!!!, felicidades.
    besitos ascension

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hi Ascension, Thank you for giving me a comment!
    (¡Gracias por su comentario!)
    I like to make realistic miniatures for doll's house.)
    (Me gusta hacer las miniaturas realistas para la casa de muñeca.)

    I used a translation website to write this Spanish.

    ReplyDelete

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.

Popular Posts