11 Feb 2011

A Traveler's room -4

Hello!! How are you doing?
I made new bits for my mini room (A Traveler's room) so I will put those photos up today!



Well, although...before that....
I'd really like to say....

Thank you very much for everyone who is following my blog!!!

There are 90 followers here at the moment! wooow :)
Thank you all !!!!!


 *****


Well, then, I will talk about today's miniature :)

My current project - a traveler's room is going to be completed very soon.
Today's minis are the last part of work for it.

I am going to take photo of the whole room images and update here soon x


First of all, I made this...

Small parcels.
It might be a gift from someone in  another country...?



A magnifying glass.

It should be helpful to see the detail of the map!?

Camera.
It was hard to make the shape... X(




And the Eiffel Tower's ornament.

I always want to go back to Paris again.. so I remember the tower when I think about travelling.


A clock.
I will put this on the book shelf.


Alright, that's everything.


I will add photos of the whole room tomorrow.

Good night :)



RiS

4 comments:

  1. I love all of it! So much patience and detail :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Minnie Kitchen>
    Thanks :)
    I've already put on new photos and article about this room today, I hope you will like it too x

    ReplyDelete
  3. Wonderful!!! That little magnifying glass is perfect! I love the parcels too! I've got to go checkout the entire room now!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Kim>
    Thank you! It is bit hard to see by picture but there is a lens (well, plastic piece) inside of the magnifying glass. hehe :)

    ReplyDelete

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.

Popular Posts